-->

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Template Power Point Presentation (PPT)
I made it for my presentation in Linear Algebra last semester. Are you interested? Feel free to right click on the image, and then click "Save image as.." on your document. Enjoy it :D



Do you know the sentence in the last slide mean? Yeah, SAMPUN is "done" in English, or you can say "EOF - end of file".

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna Veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

2 comments:

  1. I am interested. I made it for my presentation. Thank you so much :)
    Your blog is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! I've visited your blog too, and its beautiful too :)
    Very nice to heard that you like my design, nice to know you!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Us

Email :

mentaryglossyta@gmail.com

Pages

Featured Listings